At Mammoth June Properties, our property management team will help you protect your investment, maximize your profits, and reduce the stress and liabilities of property management.
Why Work With Us?
Hiring a property management company pays. We'll not only help keep your property rented, but we'll save you from costly mistakes and help you protect your investment by managing the maintenance and finding tenants that will take good care of your property.
- Following are a few of the services we offer:
- Advertise/marketing when vacant
- Show unit(s) and handle all paperwork
- Thorough verification/credit screening
- Run background and reference checks on all tenants.
- Recommend required maintenance
- Execute rental/lease agreement.
- Handle all contractual negotiations.
- Provide Move-in, Move-out inspection form
- Provide/supervise repairs/maintenance
- Rent collection (and payments to owner).
- Providing monthly computerized statements, checks and copies of invoices
- Retain legal services (at owner’s cost) when needed.
- Application of Federal State and Local requirements. (Including Fair Housing Laws).
- Summerizing and Winterizing of furnace/coolers at owner’s expense
- Conduct final move-out inspection with photos
- Provide 1099 with year-end statements
Rental Application Process
- Select the home you want to rent (View List).
- Complete the online rental application.
- Pay the application fee for a credit check. (Must dropped off with the application or mailed to our office).
- If you re-apply for multiple properties within 30 days, you only have to pay 1 application fee.
- Wait for us to process your application (normally takes 2-3 days)
- We will run a credit check & check references.
- We will email or call you to let you know of our decision.